Avast Driver Updater Review
Avast Driver Updater is an automated system with the help of which users can update the outdated drivers on their systems which will not only increase the capability of all the applications in the system but also enhance the User experience offered. There are a number of applications and hardware devices that are connected with computers, which require the use of drivers in order to work and provide a standard User experience.
However, sometimes it is difficult for users to determine which driver will be more suitable for the version of the application or hardware device that they are using. In such cases, the availability of an automated system, which can automatically detect the driver that will be most suitable for this application, is a highly useful service. Avast Driver Updater is a similar kind of service since it can update more than 500,000 drivers that are used in Windows platform. Hence, users do not have to find the driver updates for applications and hardware devices since Avast Driver Updater can perform this function effectively on its own.
How to Get and Use Avast Driver Updater?
In order to use Avast Driver Updater, the users have to install all the application of Avast software in their system and purchase a plan from Avast so that they can get full access to all the services that are provided by the application. Once the application has been installed in the system, they can scan for drivers that required to be updated. Once the scan of Avast driver updater has been completed a list of all the drivers that required updation is provided to the customers who can then choose to update the drivers that they want.
Some of the hardware devices that most commonly require the availability of updated drivers in order to perform perfectly include audio devices, Wi-Fi routers, monitor, speakers, headphones, video cameras, photo camera, scanner, Mouse, keyboard, etc. All these applications do not perform well in case updated drivers are not available. Similarly, the smooth functioning of the internet on desktop computers also requires the availability of updated drivers. Once all these drivers have been installed, they can then be automatically updated by Avast Driver Updater whenever an update for a particular driver is available.back to menu ↑
What are some of the popular features of Avast driver updater
There are a number of highly useful features of Avast driver updater that the users can take benefit of in order to perform their tasks and enjoy the quality user experience of the devices. Some of the popular features of Avast Driver Updater are as follows:
- Real-Time Scanning: Avast Driver Updater carries out real-time scanning, which means that it continues to scan for the availability of updated versions of all the drivers that are being used in the desktop computer. Whenever an update of the driver is available the users of the device are informed by the Updater who can then choose to update the driver. Avast can also perform an automatic update of the drivers, which makes it even more convenient for the users since Avast can take care of all the processes in the background.
- 500,000 Drivers Access: There are hundreds and thousands of drivers available in the market which are used in order to obtain a quality user-experience from a number of applications and hardware devices that are connected with the computers. However, Avast has access to approximately 500,000 drivers, which include all the commonly used drivers by the users in all fields. Avast can update all the drivers in real time and provide great User experience for the users.
- Debugging: Sometimes it happens that a driver malfunction due to any reason such as any bug or error in the functioning of the driver. In such cases, there is no need to update the driver since a simple debugging and error fixing by Avast driver updater can correct the issue. Hence, this is highly useful service since Avast can ensure that all the drivers in the system keep performing at the highest level and any error that may arrive in the functioning of the driver gets detected as soon as possible.
- Driver backup: The updates of the drivers are released from time to time by the developers. However, sometimes it happens that the update may not perform better than the previous version of the driver. In such cases, users may not want to update the driver but keep using the previous version. However, this cannot be done unless there is a backup copy of the previous driver available with the users. This is where Avast Driver Updater can help since it keeps a backup copy of the drivers that are being used in the system. Whenever users want a previous version of the driver they can choose to install the previous version from the backup files in the driver updater files.
- Prevent hardware problems: A number of hardware problems may arise due to malfunctioning of a driver or any other reason such as errors or bugs. Avast can get hold of all such problems and make sure that no hardware problem arises. In case any hardware problem arises, Avast can quickly detect it through diagnosis, and solve the issue without letting any damage to happen.
- Scaled Install Process: Sometimes updating of drivers can take a lot of time due to the limitation of the system such as the size of the driver package or any other reason. However, Avast has the ability to scale the install process and make sure that the driver gets updated in a short period of time. In this way, better User experience is provided to the customers.
- High compatibility: There are hundreds of computer brands available in the market which are producing hardware and software applications. These brands also develop drivers for their devices. Sometimes, it may happen that compatibility issues may arise and Avast Driver Updater may not be able to update the driver because of compatibility issues. In such cases, Avast Driver Updater can help the users since it has compatibility with around 100 major brands available in the market. All the products of these brands are compatible with Avast driver updater and it can easily access their updates and install them on the system without any issue.
- Better Graphics: The graphics of Avast Driver Updater are much better as compared to other such applications available in the market. Avast Driver Updater can also get access to all the updates available for the graphics drivers used in the system. Since it keeps on installing new graphics drivers in the system, a better graphics experience is provided to the users.
- Smooth flow and working: Avast Driver Updater works perfectly because it does not experience minor crashes as compared to other similar applications available in the market. Since it can carry out the updating in a smooth and orderly fashion, users get a better experience and all their devices keep performing well all the time.
What are the system requirements for using Avast driver updater?
Avast Driver Updater can be used in Windows platform, however, the version of the window should be above 7.0. The new version of Avast Driver Updater is also compatible with windows 10. In order to be able to better use the Avast Driver Updater, the RAM of the system should be at least 1GB while the hard disk space available in the system should be in the range of 2GB or above. Avast driver updater is available for both 32 bit and 64 bit versions, however, RT and Starter editions are not compatible.back to menu ↑
How to get access to Avast driver updater?
In order to be able to use Avast Driver Updater, you need to download the application from internet websites or from the official website of Avast Driver Updater. There are two possible options that users can employ in order to use the services provided. Users can make use of the trial version which is limited for a small period or they can choose to buy the paid version. The paid version of Avast Driver Updater costs around $49 per year, which is charged as a one-time fee. These users have to update their subscription after passing of trial version. There are two applications available in the paid version of Avast Driver Updater, which include the premium cleanup, which helps the user free up clutter in their PCS while a secure line VPN is also provided along with the paid version, which helps users better protect their privacy and data on the internet. Avast has a specialty in the field of Internet Security as well due to which these services are provided along with the premium version of Avast Driver Updater.back to menu ↑
Avast Driver Updater Review
In this article below, we will provide a summary of reviews and ratings obtained by Avast Driver Updater on major internet platforms by experts and customers of the application. However, before we provide a summary of the reviews, we will discuss some of the interesting facts and figures about Avast company in general. In this way, we will help our readers have a better idea about the standing of the company on the international market. Some interesting facts and figures are as follows:
- Avast is a multinational company, which was founded in the year 1988. It shows that it is one of the oldest cybersecurity companies in the world since it was founded 31 years ago.
- Avast specializes in computer security and a number of Antivirus and anti-torsion products have been developed by the company. It also specializes in Internet Security and protects the computer data of the users through its cybersecurity tools.
- The company was founded in the Czech Republic; however, over the course of time, it has managed to expand its operation to all parts of the world. It now provides its services everywhere in the world.
- The company was founded by Pavel and Eduard. Currently, they are also the owners of the company with a collective 46% shareholding.
- It is a Public Trading Company since it is listed on the London Stock Exchange and Prague Stock Exchange. The symbol of the company on both the stock exchanges is AVST.
- It is a major revenue generating company in the world since the products of AVAST are used by hundreds and thousands of people all over the world. The data available for the year 2018 shows that the total revenue generated by Avast was 808.3 million dollars in 2018 while the net income of the company was 241.2 million dollars.
- It is also an average employer since as of 2019 there are around 1,800 people working for the company in different capacities.
- Products of Avast are mainly in cybersecurity genre and used by hundreds and thousands of people all over the world, which shows that it has a huge customer base. It makes it one of the major companies in the world
- Avast has a healthy online presence with its official website on the Internet. All the products of the company are listed on the website of the company from where users can also choose to purchase them, however, the products of the company also sold on other platforms on internet as well
Reviews obtained by Avast driver updater from experts in customers
Below we will provide a summary of all the reviews and ratings that have been obtained by AVAST from experts and customers on major internet platforms. These ratings will help us analyze how users have rated their experience with the product and how can the readers make an informed decision based on the experience of other people.
- Consumer Affairs: At Consumer Affairs, a number of Software and Hardware products are available for the users to review. On this platform, hundreds of customers can review the product and provide their rating on this platform. A rating out of 5.0 is assigned to the products and based on the cumulative effect of ratings from all the users, Avast Driver Updater has also been reviewed on this platform and it has received a rating of 3.0 out of 5.0.
- FileHippo: FileHippo is a major platform on the internet with hundreds and thousands of different software available for the users. They can choose to download the software from this website or they will have to purchase the subscription from the official site of the company. Avast Driver Updater is also available on this platform since users can download and provide a rating for it depending upon their experience on the platform. A total of 311 people have reviewed Avast Driver Updater and give it a rating of 5.4 out of 10.
- PC Mag: It is another popular platform on the Internet where all the major software applications and other products are reviewed by the users. They can give it a rating depending upon their experience. On PC Mag platform an expert has reviewed Avast Driver Updater and given it a rating of 4.5 out of 5
- PC World: It is another major platform on the internet since hundreds and thousands of software applications are available on this platform, which the users can download and review depending upon their experience. Most of the reviews available on this platform are from experts. An expert has also reviewed Avast Driver Updater and given it a rating of 3.5 out of 5
- Safety Detective: It is a platform on the Internet, which helps the users find the best security applications available in the market. Since the products of Avast are in the category of cybersecurity, Avast driver updater is also present on this platform and it has been reviewed by an expert. It has obtained a rating of 4.0 out of 5.0 on this platform.
- Techandu: On this platform, a number of software applications have been reviewed by experts so that readers can make an informed decision before making an investment. Avast Driver Updater has also been reviewed this platform and it has obtained a rating of 9.2 out of 10.
- TechSpot: Avast Driver Updater has been reviewed by more than 3000 people on this platform who have given it a rating depending upon the experience and functionalities of the software on this platform, it has obtained a rating of 4.5 out of 5.0.
We can analyze that there are a number of useful features that are available to the users of Avast Driver Updater. It can stimulate the process of updating the drivers and make it highly convenient for the users to get a better experience for their Software and Hardware applications installed in the system. However, after reviewing the ratings received by the application on different platforms by customers and experts, we can analyze that it has received a mixed response from the uses. Hence, it is assumable that there is still some room for improvement in its features and services offered by the application.